Suggestions for Interview Questions
1. What is your full name?
2. When and where were you born?
3. How did your family come to live there?
4. What was the house (apartment, farm, etc.) like?
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
6. Did you have family chores? What were they?
7. What was school like for you as a child? What were your best and worst subjects?
8. Who were your childhood heroes?
9. What were your favorite songs and music?
10. What was your religion growing up? What church, if any, did you attend?
11. Who were your friends when you were growing up?
12. What world events had the most impact on you while you were growing up?
13. Are there any physical characteristics that run in your family?
14. When and how did you meet your spouse? What did you do on dates?
15. Where and when did you get married?
16. What memory stands out the most from your wedding day?
17. What did your family enjoy doing together?
18. What was your profession and how did you choose it?
20. Of all the things you learned from your parents, which do you feel was the most valuable?
21. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
22. What is the one thing you most want people to remember about you?